Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Love Yourself

Take a good, long look at who you are and who you have become.

That is what I had to do a few years ago. I struggled with an eating disorder. I won't go into detail about it because it opens unnecessary wounds from my past. To say the least, it was a deep, dark, hole that I had dug for myself. I used countless excuses for my unhealthy decisions. Finally one day I realized I couldn't go on like that. I had to think about my life and my future. I was not going to be where I wanted to be if I continued down the dark path I was on.  

When I came to that realization, that I was responsible for who I had become, it sparked empowering change in my life.

I learned to see myself in a different light, to love myself and to congratulate the minuscule steps toward progression that I was making. That is what I hope everyone will do, no matter your struggle in life. If you have come to desire change in your life, that is an amazing accomplishment in itself. Realize that. Love that. And more importantly Love Yourself.








No comments:

Post a Comment